June 5, 2022
QUA extend programs for support Uranian LGBTQI+ community
QUA team gladly to announce we extend programs to support the Uranian LGBTQI+ community in the USA and start to help Ukrainian to find a sponsor under Uniting for Ukraine U.S. government program. If you Ukrainian LGBTQ person and looking for help getting to the U.S. QUA can help you with many issues, please explore our all program for supporting the UkrainianLGBTQ community by the link..
As our answer to Russian aggression and war against Ukraine, and because of Ukraine's LGBTQ community especially vulnerable groups, we help our community with:
- find a sponsor under U4U program to get humanitarian parole to enter US;
- find and get a friendly and safe temporary housing place (we have a list of LGBTQ-friendly American families who are willing to host Ukrainian LGBTQ+ refugees);
- answering many immigration processing issues and navigate true the legal process;
- helping to find a pro-bono lawyer, apply for TPS, work authorization or asylum;
- reference for other accessible resources for the LGBTQ community as ESL classes, work adaptation classes, etc.
We seek to assist Ukrainian LGBTQ + individuals living in the US and Canada to integrate, adapt, and productively contribute to American society.
November 25, 2023
STUCK IN LIMBO: THE UKRAINE GOVERNMENT LEAVING THE LGBTQI+ COMMUNITY BEHIND PROGRESS FOR YEARS
June 28, 2023
A photo exhibition LGBTIQ+ in defense of Ukraine will open in Poltava
January 22, 2023
Maksym Kasyanchuk: Now all of Ukraine is feeling a little bit of what we felt in Mariupol
January 14, 2023
Photo Exhibition in Washington DC: LGBTIQ+ in defense of Ukraine